The Blaine and Bonnie Hawkes family has a bunch of land with a few cabins just outside Rexburg, a.k.a The Place. It is one of my places of peace up there with my own home and of course, The Lord's Home. That was the whole idea behind it anyway, so my grandparents have done a wonderful job. As we all know pictures say way more than I could...so here we go.
June 23, 2014
#HawkesFamily
It's been three years since I've gone to a family reunion. Growing up used to being with family more than anyone else...I felt like I was 12 again this weekend! I can't believe I'm actually a college-kid going to one of these things. I didn't feel like one, and I'm sure I didn't act like one either. It was a great second vacation of the summer.
The Blaine and Bonnie Hawkes family has a bunch of land with a few cabins just outside Rexburg, a.k.a The Place. It is one of my places of peace up there with my own home and of course, The Lord's Home. That was the whole idea behind it anyway, so my grandparents have done a wonderful job. As we all know pictures say way more than I could...so here we go.
The Blaine and Bonnie Hawkes family has a bunch of land with a few cabins just outside Rexburg, a.k.a The Place. It is one of my places of peace up there with my own home and of course, The Lord's Home. That was the whole idea behind it anyway, so my grandparents have done a wonderful job. As we all know pictures say way more than I could...so here we go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww... look at my cute little squishy. She's so cute! It was good seeing you! Hopefully I'll get to meet this cute boyfriend of yours soon too!
Post a Comment