July 13, 2014

Beach Babe

No, not me...him. Have you seen him?


Everyone says people who love in Florida are always on vacation. Well...I've discovered for myself that is true. Even though we still had to work sometimes, it was always a party! Kasey and I had so much fun going on millions of dates and discovering the state in the process. While we were alligator hunting on Friday, I kept telling him Florida looks like the Garden of Eden. Lush trees everywhere, moss hanging off of palm trees? I'll take it. But do you see anything to the left of me?


Motorcycle rides, playing with nephews, swimming...mostly swimming...took up the whole week. It was a blast. I could not have planned a better week.


Tarpon Springs, FL: Sponge capitol of the world!


Clearwater Beach in St. Petersburg: Best beach town in Florida!


My only regret...not enough pictures. Yep, we had a great time.





No comments: