The honeymoon phase is over.
But it was great while it lasted--from Wednesday through Sunday. Anyway, I would eat at the opportunity to tell every experience I had on my mission in this post, but unfortunately, we don't have ten years to spare. If you're that interested, my mission blog has every weekly e-mail (plus more) at:
I will refrain from putting my favorite mission pictures up, because I know I will probably be posting many of them in the future. New York is one of my "holy places," as Ann M. Dibb calls it, and that will require me to think of my mission every single day. Okay, maybe I'll just show you this one from last Tuesday.
| President Francis and I had my exit interview in the Sacred Grove. That's what I get for being the only missionary going home! |
And then from my homecoming:
| Jonesey. Alison. No words to describe our love. |
| NYRMies! |
| My little Allie. |
"If you're not a full-time missionary with a badge pinned on your coat, now is the time to paint one on your heart...returned missionaries, find your old missionary tag. Don't wear it, but put it where you can see it. The Lord needs you now more than ever to be an instrument in His hands." -Elder Neil L. Andersen
1 comment:
Cute!! Welcome home, Mon!
Post a Comment