It's been quite an eventful week! I don't think I've even had time to sit down and think about what I'm doing next week. (I've tried to keep a scheduled weekly planning session from the mish, but it's just not working...)
Anyway, this is what Alison (Sister Jones), my dad and I did last weekend. It was Yellowstone's last weekend open, and we got the benefits. I would try to explain the beauty of it, but I think pictures will do a way better job than I ever could.
The whole time I was there, I was wondering how on earth someone could see this, and not believe in a Supreme Being. There are way too many things that I saw last weekend that were perfect. It gave me such a humbled and peaceful feeling that I had been serving that same God for the last year and a half....and will continue to serve, with all my "heart, might, mind and strength."
And this is us in our early days at the Hill Cumorah Pageant 2012!
We're just missing our other half...Sister Adams...
"This is a paradox of man: compared to God, man is nothing; yet we are everything to God. While against the backdrop of infinite creation we may appear to be nothing, we have a spark of eternal fire burning within our breast. We have the incomprehensible promise of exaltation—worlds without end—within our grasp. And it is God’s great desire to help us reach it."
—Dieter F. Uchtdorf
No comments:
Post a Comment