November 9, 2011

Life is wonderful.

Cue the Jason Mraz song.


Out of the many disappointments, there are even more miracles that happen every day. Here's what I've been in love with lately:
  • The fact that I live across the street from the temple. And I got to go this morning!
  • It snowed last week. Timp is covered with snow, but even better--Deer Valley is too!
  • I only have two more full weeks left of Fall semester. And no homework over Thanksgiving or Christmas.
  • Looking through newfamilysearch.org, and finding out some pretty cool things. I love being a Wells/Hawkes!
  • I get to try as many Pinterest recipies as I want over the break(s). Thanks to my wonderful mother who told me she would buy ingredients to sponsor my newly-found domesticity. 
  • I get to sleep in a warm bed. And a queen size, at that!
  • My professor emailing me this morning, telling me she thinks I'm responsible, and wants me to run class on Monday and Wednesday. Sheesh, I've got her fooled! 
  • I actually got all of my laundry done in the past 24 hours. It just needs folded.
  • BYU.edu made my life easier by having all of the classes I need next semester. And at much needed times!
  • My best friends still love me regardless of what I complain to them about. You know who you are.
  • I have 100% in one of my classes. No, not my weightlifting or cooking class! Make that THREE 100%-ers!
  • Speaking of weightlifting, I'm getting really strong. Amazing what 20 minutes/three times a week will do.
  • I'm doing a good job of keeping my car clean. Now my dad just needs to read this so he will believe me.
Let's talk about my friend, Jessica. Now she is one girl that loves her life.  I hope and pray that I find my children doing this daily...mostly just so I can get thousands of dollars from YouTube. And of course for the satisfaction that my kids are happy. What a way to wake up every morning. You go girl.


"It takes no time to fall in love,
but it takes you years to know what love is."
-Jason Mraz, Life is Wonderful


1 comment:

Hannah Joy said...

Domesticity. Whoa. Big word. Iiiiii Like it!!