September 8, 2014

Dream Big.

You know that song by Ryan Shupe and the Rubber Band? 

Seriously, when that song came out, I was what...in 7th grade or something? I l-i-t-e-r-a-l-l-y would sing my guts out to that song in my studio pretending I was in Young Ambassadors. 

And guess what. Ten years later...

I MADE IT!



...and my life is the craziest it's ever been.

Along with balancing my last year at BYU (including my broadcast producing capstone...takes up a heck-a-lot more time than I thought) a boyfriend and work, the BYU Young Ambassadors team has been the main focus of my year. Don't worry, we have about five weeks to learn our stuff for Homecoming Spectacular and our main show. This year, our show is called, "Heartsongs: Melodies of Love." You guessed it, it's all about love! It's a perfect date to bring your significant other to, or if you don't have one, they probably will become yours since you brought them to such a fantastic event. Just sayin'.

I just want to take a second and tell you how incredibly amazed I am at the talent that is in this group. How did I get in here?! Not only can they sing, they can dance...and do it at the SAME TIME. When you think about it, it really blows my mind. It is hard, guys. Ha.


I'm sure you want to see all of our hard work in action, right?

Buy tickets at www.byutickets.com! October 16th and 17th at the Marriott Center.

See you there!

1 comment:

bobandhelen said...

What a fun, crazy photo of this talented group--even with Randy in it! :)

We'll be watching on the 17th!