I've also been teaching with the missionaries in my ward, and they are doing such an awesome job. It really is nice being able to teach, then go out and play instead of knocking on doors until 9 p.m.. :) It's a great little set up I have going on here. Here's some picture updates since I don't have too much time:
| Senator Lee on live TV--it is really fun helping out on the communications team. |
| Spent my Saturday with the Smiths...what a great, beautiful family! |
| Wizards/Bulls game with the crew. |
| FaceTime with my BFF Alison...how I miss everyone in Utah. At least don't have to write letters anymore... |
| Arlington Cemetary. I live within walking distance. :) |
| My first tour as a Capitol Hill intern. I took a group of kids from Karl G. Mauser Prep. They were a great group of future senators! |
2 comments:
I knew you would love Washington D.C. and the Capitol loves YOU! So proud of you and so glad you're having fun!
Monica, it was so great facetiming with you this a.m. PLEASE let's do it again! I LOVE the photos! Post some now and then--it keeps us closer to you. Miss you!! Grandma
Post a Comment