Monday, my story aired. I was so pleased! I'll be honest though, it was a little nuts. The story got completely cut from the show an hour into editing, then it was back on again, then back off, then finally back on because of rights issues. So it was eventually back on air...with no logos. Apparently we didn't have the rights to use the Kings or the Jazz logos, which was a huge bummer, but I still managed to do a two and a half minute package using footage I could find. I would have loved to have more time on the script, but it will do for now. I was ecstatic with the final product, knowing how many loopholes I had to jump through, and that it was my first story for BYUtv.
Then, halfway through the week, Katie got her favorite pie from a boy. :) I don't mind at all being "the roommate" if I get to reap the benefits!
Check out this heck of a sandwich I made for lunch. I'm pretty proud of my domestic skills. (Don't worry, I couldn't even eat a quarter of it.)
Last night, I went on a awesome date with one of my best friends. We went to see the World Aerial Championships at Deer Valley Resort! Man, those guys are crazy athletic. And...it was FREEZING. But still fun. My abs still hurt from laughing so hard all night.
Last but not least, I purchased this beautiful find. $30 I might add--it literally was screaming from the rack for me to buy it. So, naturally, I had to. It will look fantastic with my camel pumps and navy blue top tomorrow.
Again...really great week. But now I kinda like just sitting here on a lazy Saturday. I do think I'll go for a run outside though--it looks like springtime!
2 comments:
Not to be weird, "camel pumps" sounds weird. BUT I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT SO I LOVE THEM.
Well...it sounded better than "nude pumps." ya know.
Post a Comment