What grade am I in? Wow, I haven't gotten asked that question in a while. And from a fellow college student. In my head, I proceeded to count up from the 12th grade, then thought, "what am I doing?! I'm not in a grade!" I then replied with a simple, "I'm a junior." He gave me a weird look and said, "So, what are you doing here? You're OLD!"
Oh great. I'm not even 21 yet, and I just got called old. As I was doing the math however, I learned I was in the 15th grade. A 15th-grader. That just makes me sound like I was held back, or better yet, a Super Senior. (Which I have never been, or will be, thank you very much.)
Anyway, here are just some bullet points of the wonderful parts of my day:
- I finished Fall 2011 semester. Finished. I took three finals and wrote one paper, all today.
- One of those finals, took ten minutes. Another one took fifteen. If you're wondering, yes I did get a good grade on both of them.
- On my way out from the testing center, some nice ladies had a kiosk for textbook sell-back. I earned an extra $25 bucks giving them my very unwanted textbooks. Looks like I'll be raiding my closet for more textbooks tomorrow.
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Breakfast: a nice work party put on by BYUB. Lunch: a nice catered meal from my former Cougar Club co-workers, overlooking the stadium in the President's Loge. Dinner: see above.
- Sports Staff meeting. Okay, not exactly all hour and 15 minutes was gripping, but it was awesome to hear new ideas being put into BYUtv Sports. Stay tuned.
Tomorrow, all I've got to do is work, pack, and go to a party. Oh, and textbook sell-back. Then I'm headed back north and I'm free for two whole weeks...except on December 19th. That will be a very long, but fun, day at work. (Again, stay tuned to BYUtv, Bowl Preview Special is comin' up!) But I'm super excited to go home, sleep, and not have to think about anything...except happiness.
3 comments:
....except happiness. How I love your optimism. And reading your blogs! Congrats on finishing the fall semester. Drop by during your time home for a visit, okay?
Don't forget the little people while you're back North... no pun intended!
oh my heavens, we really are so old if you think about it. we are at least 1/5 done with our lives!
Post a Comment