October 30, 2011

My halloween costume.

Well, I was a Utah fan for halloween. Good, eh? I still can't believe I was there. I almost don't even want to go into work tomorrow...I'll get some talking to. But for my defense, I did not wear any Utah gear. I'll say it was a good experience; an experience every BYU fan should have in order to fully appreciate our Cougs. So at least I can say I'm well cultured now, but I do admit I felt very welcomed.


Me and Lauren...oh I love this girl.


But no, I didn't legitimately dress up for the holiday. I'm excited to see the costumes on campus tomorrow--that will be interesting. I'm also so excited to go trick-or-treating with my niece Allie tomorrow. (She's dressing up as a crayon!) Oh, I just want to squish her little cheeks every time I see her. I can't believe she's almost 2 years old! They grow up too fast.


Mary--I stole this again. I just had to put up this picture of her.
Go Cougs :)


Overall, it has been a fantastic weekend. No homework, three weeks until Thanksgiving break, and hanging out with some great friends. Oh, and the leaves are changing at my house! I can't say enough how refreshing it was to pull into my driveway and see those bright red trees. Now, where is ski season? I went down to the basement yesterday to visit my skis and man, do they look lonely.

1 comment:

Chloe Lynn said...

i am appalled!! but i still love you :)