October 15, 2015

Love notes.

Without looking at Pinterest, (because let's be honest all he looks at on that site is truck stuff), Kasey totally made my whole day. Look how cute he is:




My love language is obviously "words of affirmation." And girls, whoever might tell you it's a sign of weakness, it's just our womanly nature. Don't feel stupid if you love those three little words. Because it's cool. Anyway, I really love my hubby. Sometimes I have this weird mind game where I think it's too good to be true, and sometimes, I even wake up and think it was all a dream. 

I hope I do the same thing for him. I hope I'm a good enough wife and future mommy that Kasey thinks he's in a dream for the rest of forever. I guess this is what our Heavenly Father meant when He tells us that our dreams can become a reality! 

Ok, long rant for just this, but I'm just so happy I scored on the whole "marriage" thing.

No comments: