Many people skeptically ask me, "How can you be engaged to someone that you don't even live in the same state?" Well, my friends, love knows no boundaries. No, it's not because I couldn't find anyone here at BYU. (Yes, I've been asked that! Haha...) Of course we entertained all options of me moving there, or him moving here. But I'm in this thing that takes over my life called Young Ambassadors, and with his new job...until June 19th, it just would not be practical. Plus, long distance really does have it's pros! When we see each other, we are able to put everything else aside and focus on each other. I'm never stressed as to how to balance my time with him. Bottom line: it works perfectly for us. It's not like we planned it this way, but from our very first conversation on the phone, we realized we had to make it work from so far away.
I know, I know...I'll have some cheesy posts. Despite what I thought about myself before I met Kasey, I just want to shout it to the world. (And, I know I loved reading posts like these in my earlier college years to keep hope on flowing!) I do realize, that I'm still four months away from being married. What could I know about love? Well, I really don't know too much yet. All I know is that this is love, and I just care about making him happy.
Two more days.

No comments:
Post a Comment