After unloading and moving and dropping off things and everything else in between we had a great time with a bunch of people from the Harlem ward, just hanging out and playing games all night. My cheeks were killing me by the time we left...I haven't laughed that hard in a really long time! Anyway, the next morning, bright and early, I met my mom who happened to be coming to the city this week too...so we got to spend all of Monday and Tuesday together. We did what we do best...exploring with no plans at all!
As for being in New York City, it really is the, "if you can make it here, you can make it anywhere," kinda feel. Expensive. Fast. Huge. Exciting. Nothing like it anywhere else. I'm being talked into applying for NYU's sports management program. I think I'd be okay with that! But on top of everything, it was AMAZING to be back in one of my favorite states. New York will forever have my heart; there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about it.
Well, I'm headed back to D.C. on the train right now. Good thing Mom has meetings there the rest of the week, and next week! I just hope those cherry blossoms will be blooming...happy first day of April!
No comments:
Post a Comment