Why my life unquestionably is a miracle:
- Seeing people who are confident in themselves.
- Knowing I have a place somewhere.
- Having a love of music.
- Knowing what I'm doing when I walk into work.
- The snow. Skiing. Mountains. Everything about it.
- Being able to go home after a long week.
- Making life goals and dreaming about them.
- Having the ability to exercise.
- Adapting to change.
- Being the oldest of an indestructible family.
Favorite song of the week: Fix You by Coldplay
"When you lose something you can't replace, when you love someone but it goes to waste, could it be worse? But if you never try you'll never know, just what you're worth. Lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones. And I will try to fix you."
4 comments:
So excited for your birthday! Cute post! And I have always loved that song, good choice.
I'm excited to celebrate your arrival into the world!
You were such a cute kid, Mon. Happy birthday!
Monica, Grandpa and I are the most blessed grandparents in the world having you for our very special and wonderful angel granddaughter. Yes, you are one of those mortal angels sent to bless the lives of family, friends, co-workers, and to bring joy to even those who don't know you---yet! What a privilege it was to take care of you almost as much as your mom did in your early years. HAPPY B-DAY THE 14TH!
Post a Comment