Although I'm not a Duke fan, my heart went out to Coach K in that last interview. Poor guy. Lehigh rocked, I'll definitely give it to them. This is why they call it March Madness. Because it's INSANE. I definitely had Michigan going to the Final Four, whatever. I'm just glad I didn't have Mizzou going, that would have messed everything up. AH, how badly do I wish I was on media row right now.
I think that's all I have to say for now about it. I'm just excited I have something to look forward to short-term. Yeah, it's not the most important thing in the world...but look at it this way. One of the huge reasons I love sports is because it's the side of TV that celebrates people's successes. If you watch the "normal" news, it's mostly people's mistakes. If you watch any recent TV show or movie, it's all about sex, drugs, and war. I think I'll stick to sports.
![]() |
| Too funny not to include. via: http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/politicalcartoons/ig/Political-Cartoons/Newt-and-March-Madness.htm |
Favorite song of the week: St. Patrick's Day by John Mayer
"No way November will se our goodbye, when it comes to December it's obvious why. No one wants to be alone at Christmastime. Come January we're frozen inside, making new resolutions a hundred times. February won't you be my Valentine? And we'll both be safe 'till St. Patrick's Day."

No comments:
Post a Comment