My childhood days are over! That's so weird. I've been looking through a bunch of pictures my mom as recently scanned for a family project...and I can't help but share them! I know nobody probably will care, but I do, and I really enjoy reminiscing. Somehow I can't find any Junior High pics...that was the segment of my life where my mother only took video. Thankfully that was during "the awkward stage."
My life as a blonde:
| Grandpa Wells and I in Conneticut |
| We used to be the favorite children...when we were the only children. |
![]() |
| Grandma Wells...my babysitter whenever mom was ESPNing! |
![]() |
| First day of 1st grade. I think my bangs are bigger than my face. |
![]() |
| Thanksgiving Family Portrait...'97? Maybe? |
![]() |
| Trip with mom to Guadalajara, Mexico. |
![]() |
| This is the first and only time we ever went out for a New Year. We're not really party animals. |
![]() |
| I have nothing good to say about this picture. This is just the very beginning of "the awkward stage." (Before I made the CJH basketball team and got whooped into shape.) Don't worry, it got worse. |
![]() |
| 9th grade...my trip to ESPN that kickstarted my love for the business. |
![]() |
| Junior year...I think. Bowling night with the girls! |
![]() |
| I love these women. Graduation '09. |
"What you need to know about the past is that no matter what has happened, it has all worked together to bring you to this very moment. And this is moment you can choose to make everything new. Right now." -Anon.









1 comment:
How time flies. I still remember when you turned 12 and all the girls in the neighborhood were talking about your birthday party. :)
BTW...hope it's okay I've been blog stalking you... :)
Post a Comment