February 20, 2012

BFFs.

I have decided to make a dedicate a post to my very best friend, Rebecca. (After many complaints.) She's the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me, and I can't imagine life without her. 


This is where our friendship blossomed...Singin' in the Rain. Oh, how we love the Scera. I'm pretty sure this picture was taken closing night, and our other BFF Cassie just couldn't take off her costume. I think we were out of them in .04 seconds. It wasn't the most flattering thing in the world. But hey, Rebecca made it look good, and worked it in those tap shoes.



 This was on Saturday night. We did go trail-mix hunting, and boy...did we find some! At least we won't be without mid-day snacks for the rest of the YEAR. 6 pounds for under 12 bucks. Win Co could possibly be the greatest thing in the world...imagine Wal-Mart and Costco having a child. That is Win Co. Rebecca introduced me to Win Co. That means she is a keeper.


She's even good with children. Boys, are you listening? Kids flock to her. 


And we have the same job. It's very convenient that we love to do the same things. Work is always a party but it's way more fun when you get paid to watch sports with your best friend!


Did I mention she has the voice of an angel? Yes, she is in BYU's Noteworthy and they'll probably go to A Capella Nationals in April. It's kind-of a big deal, which means she's...a big deal. 

                  


Last but definitely not least, It's not unusual for her to have regular proposals from guys. As you see here, one man just dropped on one knee right in Brigham Square and got rejected. She's quite the catch. Oh, and she's president of pretty much everything you can be president for on campus. Again, she's a big deal.

Rebecca Woahn everybody.

No, this post was not sarcastic.

Again, please detect no saracsm in the last statement...because I'm DEAD SERIOUS. I don't know what I'd do without her.




No comments: