BUT I AM SO EXCITED. I get to work the Cougar Room before the game, hear the athletic directors from both schools speak, and then go take my seats right behind the team. I can't wait to be under the lights watching my boys and to be with all of my friends!
This week has been super busy at work. Last night we had a former BYU Tight End's dinner at the Marriott Center, so we had to get all ready for that this week, plus the pre-game tonight. It's been awesome. I'm just glad it's finally here! I'm super excited we get to play Utah tonight...GO COUGS!
This is my "I can't believe I'm holding this" face. Dennis Pitta #88.
Cam Newton--2010 Heisman winner
Peyton Manning
Overall, way fun night. I'm so lucky to be a part of BYU athletics!




1 comment:
You are just too cute.
Post a Comment