September 24, 2011

Three and a half things.

First thing: It's kinda fun to keep changing this blog header...I promise I'll stop soon. It took me a little longer to figure out than I thought it would, but thankfully I don't really have any homework this weekend. That's the beauty of being a broadcast journalism major: lots of labs. We do homework in class. AWESOME.


Second thing: so proud of my team last night. We looked great, and there was so much energy! It was entertainment at it's best. Clean, fun entertainment. That's how BYU is supposed to play, ESPN. I promised we'd give you a great show. (Kyle Van Noy's 93 yd. touchdown...ahem.) 


Third thing: John Legend? Guilty pleasure? Actually, that's not guilty. If any man sang this to me...wow.
(I'm not a huge fan of the violence in the video, I would just suggest putting the song on in the background--the lyrics are beautiful.)




Third and a half thing: I'm off to the BYU Athletic Hall of Fame tonight. Congrats to Carl McGown along with others who are being inducted tonight. Coach McGown led the Cougs to 2 national championships in volleyball, along with coaching the USA team. He's a legend himself.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I'm loving the header, want to give step by step instruction to a computer dummy?