August 25, 2011

Not my turn for awhile. But for now...

Okay...I know I've put this picture everywhere on facebook and I'm obsessed with it. Mostly I'm just obsessed with my little niece and nephew. I do claim them as my own. Allie is Matt & Mary's daughter, and Danny is Chad & Jackie's son! We all know that I'm the favorite aunt (sorry Felicia)--hopefully it will stay that way. 



Danny Ray Peterson :) born August 21, 8 lbs, 8 oz, 20 inches long!


 Mary, I confess I stole this picture from your blog. It was awhile back but look at how beautiful she is! 


I always tell Nicole that she will get married before me...so maybe I can have real nieces and nephews of my own sooner? Yeah? Until then, I'll just claim these two. I'm so lucky to live in Provo where I can see my cousins (their parents) whenever I want. We always tell each other we're glad that our cousins are our best friends in life. I wouldn't have it any other way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are their aunt! You can steal any picture you want!